Friday, February 6, 2009

Saving the World

I got no sleep. Well, fell asleep at work, went home and knit baby socks till 6:49 am. Then my tv decided to creep into my dreams and wake me up at 7:15am. Can't remember what it was about- not nearly as graphic as the dream I had earlier this week about Brittney Spears stealing my ovaries. Then I get a call from a friend who had a flat tire at 8:30am- thought he said he was in a fight and couldn't move- so I stumbled out of my house (nearly hallucinating ) to save the kids and get them to school! Totally forgot to put my cape on. Later on today I told some lady while waiting to get our cars inspected that 98% of people in the world are selfish and suck. I hope that made her feel better. Found out the people who changed my tires broke my tire sensors and now i need new ones.

moral of today: people suck and save the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment